Saturday 4 June 2016

BECAUSE OF YOU II


I was all because of you
I began to realize it was another you
You change the game
And these time I got the clue
Because of you everything seems true and new

There is just one call from my heart
It pulls me to a world apart
There's  just one word that I hear
One drum that calls me near
Because of you the part seems clear

Because of you ‘fear' was cold
Because of you ‘courage' was bold
You are the secret that I found
And the tressure that was hidden
Because of you nothing was forbidden

You made me your habit
Because of you I discovered my verdict
I left all ‘my addict'
Because of you I got the credit
All because of you

In the mirror you stare
Your eyes are calling me there
Your heart has taken my hand
Guides me beyond any land
If you're far I'll soon be near
What is faint will soon be clear

I know that I may not deserve you
And my life has meaning ‘cause of you'
Give it all away to see u you smile
Everything has always been for you
All because of you

The only thing I need in life is you
So lost and frustrated far from you
Your love is what makes all worthwhile.....
  ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!
                                 #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment