Friday 8 July 2016

TO THE LOVING MEMORY OF THE BETTER ME

Sometimes when I get to see myself in half
Missing the very one person that makes me laugh
But kept loving the very person that makes me feel alive
She is my amazing grace, the sunshine of my life

Those times I wondered what made you slip away
I miss those time we both smile and play
Then I get angry at myself when I miss our yesterday
Then cry seeing our sweet memories turn grey

No more games and whispered secrets shared
No more comforting words knowing that you cared
I smile when I remember when you're being weird
But cry because I never forget the loving words you said

I always wish I had the chance to say goodbye
Even in some way I give it a try
Though there so many things I have to say
But I was left to write and send it your way

Left to burn my own flame
No one there to bury my shame
You won't be there to give me some blame
I will be left alone to be my acclaim

When I am stuck and felt so lame
Then I remembered you believing so much in me and my aim
Though now you are gone and no one to take your fame
But I will be proud to pronounce your lovely name

I will always and forever keep you close to my heart
Whenever and wherever I might be
I don't need an apology, and I don't need a good bye
I just need to know that you'll be there the day that I die

Farewell dear friend; I will hold your memory in my heart
So as long as I live, we are never truly apart.
I have loved you since I can't remember when
And I am going to love you till I can't forget how.
You have always seen the best in me, because you've always being the best of me.
#alwaysandforever.
                               #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment