Thursday 13 April 2017

THE STRANGER'S PATH


I found my Solace on the stranger's way
Seen my true love on a stranger's face
Found my comfort on the stranger's path
Was happy with the stranger all day

Moving on out of conviction and depression
Coming forth with innovation and information
Building the future into a blissful generation
All was with help of the stranger's instruction

Truly our meeting was a blessing in disguise
Could see true openness in HIS eyes
I look through HIM, but HE sees deep inside me
For HE alone sees the real me from within

So blinded by HER smile
So comfortable with HER pride
Saw the right in HER wrongs
Her support keeps me strong

With no regret of past
With all the guilt behind my shame
From all the supporters of my claim
The stranger never doubted the echoes of my name

Am not surprise because it all hidden in your pride
Am not offended because the all interpret your lies
Am so glad they did appear in your eyes
What a stranger to have, and be called mine....
                                                   Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment