Friday 5 May 2017

DELUSIONAL ME

     
Thinking about all this pain
I asked myself what do I have to gain
I wonder if the world would change
Is it all really self made?

Moving through the shadows of love
With the thought of those I have lost
With the kindness of my deepest condolences
Wondering about those I should have kept
Thinking about the first day we met
With the memories of the time's we've spent
From the scene of places we've went
I can choose to forget what we felt for each other
Always wondering if there's going to be a chance for us together
But the shadows evaded my thought
The light blinded my sight
The feeling clouded my judgement
My jealousy influenced my emotion
My emotions controlled my decisions
My decisions choose to be my perception

Then I ask am I the cause of my action?
Am I the brain behind my reaction?
Or is it the love that's my problem?
Hmmm maybe it is?
Or maybe not
My feelings never change
About what I choose to remain.

Am I delusional?
I ask myself that all day
                                        #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment