Monday 24 July 2017

TODAY IS THE DAY

TODAY IS THE DAY
I knew this day will come
When we'll be leaving to wherever we came from
I always believed togetherness was awesome
Not knowing Separation feels blossom

I always knew we shall sway
Away from each others path to stay
Behold the feeling of those wavery days
For the untold painful tales

For such feeling is only felt in friendship
Believing in the shadows of courtship
Admiring the beauty behind every hardship
Forgetting the passion imbibed in every relationship

This freedom can be tempting
Those love could be charming
I could feel the hatred calling
But here I am,  bearing the testimony to my sadness

I always thought about this moment
When my hatred will feel so endless
How my happiness now turns to torment 
Now all my anger and pain seem worthless

The time has come
The wrongful right has to be done
The joyful tears has to be shead
The past must surely be cleared

It was once about you
The feeling were once true
The smile felt so real
I guess moving on,  isn't much of a big deal
     
                              #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment