Tuesday 16 August 2016

SHADES

There are things I have done
There are places I have gone
There are smiles that I mourn
There are darkness I let run

There are gift I have sent
There are places we've both went
There are words I never meant
There are friendships I never earn

There are things I let go
There are are some secret you should know
There are friends and there are foe
There are stones you shouldn't throw

There are my past which I regret
There are places we've both eat
There are pains which I had inflicted
There are mistakes which you've neglected

There are things you can't forgive
There are past you can't retrieve
There are lies you shouldn't believe
There are path you can't leave

How does it feel? To own a heart made of steel
How does it feel? To have a companion full of will
How does it feel? When all the pain aren't real
How does it feel? When your happiness they do steal

I hope I could find my redemption
I hope I could gain your attention
I wish I could be your soul companion
I hope you'll respect my opinion.
    
                                                               #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment