Saturday 17 September 2016

MOVING ON


This world is an ashes of DUST
Am not different, I can't always be just
Not everything has to be about us
But you in my life seems to be a must

It has always been on my mind to tell you about it
Seeing you in my future I can't stop dreaming about it
Your love is all I need and I can't seem to be without it
All I ever felt for you I mean it

The other side of the world shines the bright SUN
Am not exceptional am just the unique one
Every hardship surely has a good turn
I can't endure the pain when you're gone

We were meant to get along and move on
But the bond we share for each other is too strong
You can't stop thinking about me all day long
In your heart is where I belong

There is always a light that illuminates the MOON
Am not so gentle but I stay cool
Every law in our affair has its own rule
I just can't wait to see you soon

Now you got me acting like I didn't know you
But all I ever showed you were all true
I can't tell or express all I feel towards you
I'm your love but you can find someone better for you

There might be something that shines brighter than the STAR
I feel so happy staring at you from afar
But I can't get to talk to you in those fancy cars
So depressed I found solace in mourning my own scar

I hope you're with someone that treats you better
Even though I always long for us to be forever
And now I'm seeing that we'll never be together
Now I feel so hurt more than ever

Our loving memories are all I have to think about
You gone is something I could do without
I know I will be with you in another life.
                                                                                 #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment