Tuesday 26 April 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUHLAYKHA

What I am today is not
My doing alone
There is another reason
For the way in which I’ve grown
How my life has shaped up
Owes itself to many things
One of them being you
A best friend who’s given me wings
My identity is incomplete
Without your contribution
That’s my toast to you
On your birthday celebration
Happy birthday

Wishes made on birthdays
Always come true
That is why I wish
The very best for you
I hope that you achieve
Everything you seek
There should never be a moment
In your future which is bleak

Our friendship has no shape
It can’t be measured with a tape
Our friendship flows like water
It adapts according to the situation and matter
Our friendship tastes like cake
It is sweet, cute and never fake
Our friendship feels genuine and true
Here’s wishing a happy birthday to you

On your birthday, I want to make a promise
Any celebration of your life, I will never miss
I also want to let you know
During tough times of your life, I will never let go
I also want to express
That I wish you nothing but success
And the last thing that I want to say
Is that wish you a very happy birthday

I don’t believe in being friends forever
But in being friends who make a difference every day
I don’t believe in being friends eternally
But in being friends who support each other in every way
I don’t believe that best friends never fight
I believe it is exactly what they’re meant to do
I don’t believe that friendship is perfect
It’s always about compromises to go through
I don’t believes in any such stereotype
All I know is I am that true friend
By your side, who will always stay
Happy birthday

Best friends like you
Are more precious than gold
Our bond is so strong
All kinds of troubles it can withhold
Wishing a happy birthday
To my dearest friend
With this poem
Lots of love and hugs I send
I have loved you since I can't remember when
And I am going to love you till I can't forget how
#Happy birthday Zuhlaykha
#Happy birthday Dr Lammy
#Happy birthday Midesola
#Happy birthday Zee pearl
                  
                                    #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment