Saturday 9 April 2016

YOU ARE MY LOVE

You cane to me in peace
You sent forth nothing but comfort and ease
You've being my happiness and will remain my eternal bliss
I gave you what you wanted but no more
You made me feel complete more than just enough
You've always being my inner peace
And you'll always remain my comfort zone

For your love is all I behold
And now am on my knees, have mercy on my soul
You've being sent to me from Lord above
For am here now, to give nothing but return your love
For your voice have always being my enchanting sound
Alone here, am lost reaching to be found

For if I had known
That love would be my punishment I would have kept my word
For you've always being like the ink in my pen
For your heart I never deserve but I which I'll earn
To you this time I give my word
For your love to me, means the world
That's what I'll do for you are my love

You came to be out of nothing
Yet to me you are Worthy of everything
You stood by me when am cold
For now your love all I behold
To with you I will hold on to my burning coal

And now the little I can give is my love in a poem
I will never stop writing, until am with you
You brought me joy now am overwhelmed
I promise I'll be born again for you my love.
                               #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment