Tuesday 19 April 2016

JUST LIKE MY DADDY

People said am just like my daddy
I am also welcomed, loved by my mummy
More than just adored they called me 'honey'
I owe them for all their sacrifice to make me

They said am more than just like my daddy
They said we so much like the same
So glad to have him I behold is name
He stood by me, he hide my shame

They said am old enough the be more than my daddy
He assured me I can do better than he did
He thought me and showed me how to lead
He believed in my as the family glorious seed

They said and think differently about my daddy
I am proud to be his icon, part of his family
He calmed me and stood by me when I feel lonely
All he gave me were from his pure heart willingly

They said am as weak as my daddy
All he never did, they took it as weakness out of his laziness
But all is sacrifice were from his heart's goodness
For he is the gentle lover filled with kindness...
                                              #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment