Monday 15 February 2016

ALWAYS AND FOREVER IS A PROMISE

It's way too late, but I'm still wide awake
Cause I can't sleep yet, I watch the darkness fade
I need you by my side, coming to my aid
I got many thousand words
A lot of mystery I can't solve
They are woven in my soul
I can't do it all alone
Sometimes I feel like these days and night will never end
Forever is always to you my dear friend

I promise anytime you call on me
It doesn't matter where I am
Doesn't matter if I am not calm
I'll always be there, like you've been there
If you need me closer, I'll be right over
I will always stand by you always and forever

Every time that I need you by my side
Every time I lose my way in life
You are my circle life, compass and only guide
In your presence I feel much alive
I feel happiness and it's peace inside
And one day when the tables finally turn
Looking for a friend to lean on
I would be there for you are my chosen one
I will put us first, hold you so dear
Like you taught me
I promise that I'll be there for you

There are days when I just don't want to talk
Feeling so perplexed, don't know which way to walk
And when your feelings hit a wall
Just stay still and make my call
The love you've raised inside this friendship
No enmity  couldn't make a peep

Everything that I do is to make you proud
I would be so glad to say it all aloud
Making a difference, standing out among the crowd
Peace remain and happiness found in your shroud
You're my heat when I'm cold
Will stand by you when our past seem old
For you I will always behold
You are the place I call home, and always will be
Know that I will be there for you
I hope I will remain so dear to you
Always and  forever
                            
                                #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment