Saturday 27 February 2016

I THINK AM IN LOVE AGAIN

I think I am getting the attention
Seeing things beyond the threshold of my sensation
Committed to my restrained illusion
Affected by my inhabited overwhelmed emotion
Confused over my wavery decision
Yet prominent among His ordained creation
I think I am in love again!

The distilled drop of the rain
The unmarked among the profane stain
Yet her heart is where my sanctuary remain
I tried to gain control, only to fall for myself constrain
Am I insane?
No! I think am in love again

The thought of her relief my boredom
My heart remain worrisome
The thought of loosing her makes my heart aches
Its the heavy burden that I can't take
Her love has held me hostage without ransom
Slightly and gently showing me my way to stardom
Can't live without her, she is too awesome
Even when I knew I am not handsome
But in her heart I found my asylum
I think am in lobe again...

For I am now apprehended
For a love I never demanded
For a feeling that was never intended
For it's all now seem complicated
I think I am infected
With the same love all over again
And my love with her was ordained
Its all we both have to sustain
We are in love again..
                                 #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment