Sunday 28 February 2016

MY LOVE BEHIND YOUR VOICE

Your voice was deep
Your voice was gentle
Like an endless well
It made my heart swell
Your voice reached me
Its in it my motion dwell
Its echoes in the empty room
It's gentleness made me never thought of leaving its shell
With its tenderness I feel its indwell
Your voice is the power that ordered universe to be
The sweetness of your voice whispers in my soul and delight me

How I love to hear your voice, call my name
How your gentleness made you hide your shame
Your articulation brings forth joy and smile to my face
The happiness you brought anger can't erase
Your voice is my pathway the pencil couldn't trace

How I love to hear voice in all its magnitude
It's gives me strength and makes my attitude
Its comforts me on my Lonely days of inner reflection
It Sent forth compass for my intriguing decision
I am captivated by every sentence you speak
It's awakenings me when am weak
It's warms me on cold day and cools me off in the heat
I feel engulfed they sound so sweet
How I love just to hear you speak to me

I save your messages to hear plaid over and over again
For awareness and consciousness is all I regain
They are melodious that brings forth light of new day
They are enchanting as you are in life
No words could explain the bliss and charm of your voice
Your voice takes me places only imagined in dreams
Paradise and solace is found in your voice

Your voice is all I need in my life
It would be the last sound I will want to hear
Your name is all I would love to share
For your voice is the garment I wear
And your voice is the ornament I cherish
It makes my heart warm and and souls enrich...
     
                                  #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment