Sunday 14 February 2016

OWN PATH

From the monument our eyes became acquainted
I have being there to pick you up from where you fall
The past to me doesn't affect me at all
To wipe away the tears you never wanted
To take away from you the pain you never deserve
To give you the happiness, for only you it was reserved
And help you overcome every break down
To be with you till you beauty set at sun down

Yet I am always your victim
Blamed for all your misery
Because I was so concerned about your history
So worried to hear your part of the story
For providing wisdom
For you being awesome
And always wanting to save your humanity
To restore in you, your sanity

I no longer want to be your middle man
No more pawn in your sadistic game
No longer part of your inglorious fame
No longer fan of your applauded name
No more doormat for your clan
Nor the tool to ease your pain
Or the soap to clean your stain
Not the knight to promote your reign

I have my own voice to proclaim my thought
Have may strength to get what I sought
Have the sanity to restore all that hurts
My own heart to keep me alive
My pure soul to guide me right
My own will and desire to survive
My own glory to revive

I shall follow my own path with your presence
I shall survive even in your absence
Even when all seem to be for nor essence
But I have faith and trust in with my right conscience
Find a new meaning in life I shall explore my world
I shall accept my penance
And I hope without you my destiny can be fulfilled
   
                                                #Harnasky™



No comments:

Post a Comment