Sunday 31 January 2016

Hijab Day..... Febuary 1st


Let my hijab be
Its my supreme Lord decree
Its the beauty the world refuse to see
Its a sign of modesty
To protect me from various form of promiscuity
Giving me inner peace and tranquillity

Its a monument for Muslim self consciousness
Its an avenue for world wide awareness
Its the period for Muslim to understand their root
Its time for the world to uphold the truth

My hijab
Its makes me beautiful and stunning
It makes me proud and happy
It make me sweeter than the joy in taking honey
Makes me unique among those who look shabby

Adhering to my Lord instruction
And upholding His DEVINE injunction
My hijab is a drug with detail prescription
Shouldn't be condemn or seen as an abomination
But should be shown some level of appreciation

Its my hijab I will never remove
Its my pride which makes my soul improve
Its my identity is all I have so say
Covering myself will hide my charm sway
Its is the peace that showed me light
Its my strength which made my spirit bright
Its my compass which gives me a guide
Its my love that makes my faith high

Let the world understand hijab is the cure
Deep in my soul I feel calm and pure
It gives me guidance and I will never regret
Its a part of me the world should respect

#myhijabmakesme
#letmyhijabbe
#letmyhijabstay
#letmyreligioncometoplay
                                  #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment