Thursday 14 January 2016

VIGINITY

I have being applauded knowing that am pretty
But I have to be cautious not to lose my Viginity
Its my pride my dignity
It's my property my sign of fidelity
I won't allow anyone within my vicinity.
Its an honour a sign of purity
For its my first, my optimum priority
I will protect with my strongest security
Won't give room for error of proximity
Or join my flocks in their deluded immorality
The call my devotion poverty
I told them its a gesture of loyalty
A beautiful act of humility
All in the name of money the commit atrocities
So sad I felt for them pity
So bad there aren't aware of their insanity
I am different having my unique personality
Am protected by Allah's DEVINE immunity
There reward is to face the calamity (H.I.V)
If they don't repent hell is their eternity
He is most forgiving, repent and he shall grant you new identity
And you'll be amongst the community
Of those who will be at the great city(Al-jannah)
May he over look our individual atrocity
With is benevolent act of generosity
My virginity, my humanity, my steadfastness granting sovereignty within my vicinity (virginity)
                                       #Harnasky™









No comments:

Post a Comment