Tuesday 19 January 2016

WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT ME



I sat down to write my poems
I look up at my big small little clock
I sat there feeling overwhelmed
Wow! I love the writer's block
I wish you could join us, the best club

I did put pen to paper
With the feeling of the worst going to be better
With my future hoping to be better
I couldn't stop now or never
But then I lift it up
I feel joy and happiness erupt

Each thought I wrote out
Each and every single emotions I let out
Every single feelings I thought about
Sooner I even forgot what my poems were all  about

I let out the giant in me, I found my rhythm
It was like a hit or miss
I put them down even in pieces
Maybe I might find solace, comfort and peace
But I finally finished it, and ended up with this...

                        #HARNASKY

No comments:

Post a Comment