Sunday 24 January 2016

YOUR EYES

Your eyes
So pure and wide
I saw your eyes shinning so bright
The illuminate with dazzling light
I fell for them at all sight
I love your eyes, those twinkling eyes
They speak a thousand things
It glows and I drown in its intensity

Your eyes
In it I saw my 'paradise'
It evoke myriad memories
And leaves an imprint on me
I consider myself lucky enough
To have experienced it's warmth
Every time I look into your eyes
I'm lost in innumerable memories
Then forgetting the world behind me

Your eyes
When I am looking into your eyes
I see all the love you have for me
I saw the trust you have in me
I see in your eyes you care for me a lot
And I will do whatever it takes to have you in my life
When am looking into your eyes
It tells me you'll never leave me
You will always stay by my side
To protect and cherish me

Your eyes
When I am looking into your eyes
I see with you everything seems possible
And my problem is now flexible
I see in your eyes your love is everything
Than just being the Apple of my eye!

That eyes
Sometimes they changed to red
I began to tell myself "boy you are dead"
I began to wonder is these the same friend
Well I move with the flow and pretend
Soon I realize it was only 'those for me to tell'
It's priceless I can't sell
But when they speak
The sound I could tell, which sound like a bell
That  warns me, "be careful, beware"

Hmm!!!
I wrote you these poem
And I signed it away
I hope you'll love of
And maybe you'll stay
Well you didn't write back
I poured out my heart out
Is there something I lack?
Even there is no 'point'
I simply kept writing
Not sure if I have disappoint
I am not appointed, well I guess that's not the point
"Your eyes makes me wise"
                                  #HARNASKY™

No comments:

Post a Comment