Wednesday 13 January 2016

RESPECT

                 
Respect me is to privately and publicly honour me
Respect me is to listen attentively when I speak
Respect me is to honour my desire to be free
Respect me is to stand by me when am weak
Respect is magnanimous that makes you fulfil
Respect is the partner that brings forth Goodwill
Respect is something that has to be ‘earnt'
Yet there are so much to be learnt
There are so many words we tend to say
Given respect doesn't come everyday
But its ordained either way
Its an eternal debt we have to pay
Respect strangers who are Godsends
Respect foes who taught you self defence
For you to live a life of essence
Respect your conscience which tell you what's right
Respect your Lord who is your friend and guide
Respect each peer
Even if it those you actually fear
Respect everyday
For actions reveals your character in everyday
Respect for those you care
Even in there absence they seem near
Respect everyday and night
And in that you shall find your Guiding light
Through it strength and pleasing might .....
You call it respect
I guess its time for me to reflect
You can go ahead and inspect
                              #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment