Thursday 3 March 2016

BEHIND MY SHADES

You say things that makes me feel hurt
But your mildness is all I sort
Your anger was I got, despite my effort
Your smile I have to earn and can't be bought
But your pain left me with nothing to comfort

I ran to you when I feel bored
I edure despite all odds
I fear not torture even from your gods
I found my sanity with my one and only Lord
I thole all you said that seem absurd
I understand you, even when u act awkward
I comfort you, when you try to be wayward
And all I ask was you trust in my doings and words

You have a way of making me feel bad
But I never show it to you, because am sad
I tend to hide my pain behind, what makes me mad
Understand me and don't make things hard
Don't toy with me emotions like your game card
I am just being a young easing going lad
For all I do is to make you glad
                               #Harnasky™



No comments:

Post a Comment