Friday 4 March 2016

UGLY BEAUTY

She is so beautiful
The damsel with no pimples
The pretty one with a lovely dimples
The amazing, a perfect example
The extraordinary above all samples
She is pearl found among few cute people
Her best colour was never purple
But her love for pink makes the world words tremble

She is so beautiful
She attractive garment
She is the most expensive ornament
Her beautiful leaves them agape with no comment
Filled with jealousy and pride in their illusional sentiment
But all I gave her was her deserve complement
For she is always my reserve 'refreshment' 
I can never forget our monument of merriment

She is so beautiful
Fashioned so perfect and impeccable
Faultless and unparalleled
So elegant and incompatible
Very much welcomed and adorable

She is so beautiful
Remain to be a mere assumption
So after all these appreciation
All I get was her polite rejection
For all my total submission
You remain nothing but part of my redemption
In your desolate I found my salvation
After all you were never the beautiful beauty

She is so beautiful
People say her way of life earned her this label
Because at every law of modesty she would always rebel
She was just a girl but she's on fire
The joy of the eye everyone tend to admire
Her possessed what the greedy men desire
If only she knew that beauty fades and hers will soon expire
Your time has come for you to retire
                         
                                 #Harnasky™





No comments:

Post a Comment