Thursday 31 March 2016

PERFECTLY IMPERFECT

Truly the light is sweet,
And a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun
As the Apple tree among the trees of the wood,
So is my beloved among the daughters of men.

Truly the beauty of love is devine
And so emotional for the heart to embrace
As a pearl among the few rear gem
So is the love of my life amidst them.

To friendship our feelings oblige
To trust our secret we confide
So few among us are strong enough to decide
Who to trust by faith will guide our fate

Truly obsession is due to frustration
But being emotional is due to distraction
Being in love is the law of attraction
But engaged is an everlasting decision
And marriage is the equitable solution

You are my inner self reflection
You've always being my bright soul perfection
My path compass, giving me a sense of direction
You are his ordained imperfectly perfect creation
You without question my best decision

To me you're perfectly imperfect
The best of whom I've ever met
The best of feeling I've ever felt
The ore that makes me melt
You're what desire means to me
Every monument with you seem like a gift
So Thank you for being there for me
                                      #Harnasky™






1 comment: