Friday 25 March 2016

ZEE PEARL

I told her she a jewel
She told me about she turn to be a pearl
Her hard times were stories she has to tell
I assured her how all is going to be well
She told me how danger rings the bell
I calmed her with the story of how solace left it shell
For in joy and happiness her beauty shall dwell

She told me how she came across them
I reminded her how she has always being a rear gem
She asked me for an asylum to her problem
I told her, he faith will her emblem (Islam)
I told her to be affirm
Despite the thorns on the stem
For her ignorance I helped he condemn

She told me how she did all she had done
I showed her how ho make her wrongs undone
She told me about how she get her fun
I told her about when her friends will have her to mourn
She will be judged only be her level of iman (faith)
I told her friends she has to warn
And took her along to the path she has to turn

She told me all about herself

I told her, in piety is left
By my words she told how emotional she felt
I just reflected over the first time we met
Then I know for sure we'll be each other's best.
         TO ZEEPEARL
                                 #Harnasky™
     

No comments:

Post a Comment