Monday 7 March 2016

CONSPICUOUS MISCONCEPTION

So many imaginations in my head
To much expression I can't express
Too much message for me to deliver
Just a little burden I can't bare
Too many words are left to be said
A lot of pages still have to be read
Different types of flowers, embraces the colour red

But their expectations I never met
Their pain I never felt
Their joy I refuse to applaud
For their fall is all I adored
Their their ignominy is what I procure
From their soul, their intentions remain impure

So past in time our friendship flourish
So blur in vision our illusion replenish
From the shadows our ignorance diminish
For the set visions we promote dispute the anguish
For our love, will never relinquish

I stand by them with all they need
Remain their side as the protective shield
Replace in them the good seed
And make them understand what I write is they read
For their love is what I breed,
Even when they are still made of greed...
                              #Harnasky™
        

No comments:

Post a Comment