Sunday 20 March 2016

NO APOLOGIES

I just have to move past time
It's time for me to live past our stories
Sorry I have to leave behind our beautiful memories
Want my mind to be clear and purified of all my worries
I just want to say what I want with no apologies
Am just take taking precaution for my unseen tragedies
Don't want to fall victim of your casualties
Want to be left alone with my faculties (responsibilities)
Want to be left out of your miseries

Forgive me for being revolutionary
Pardon me with my vocabulary
You've always remain left in my history
Right now! Am legendary
Even applauded in 'my cementry'
I just want to what I want without being sorry

They said anger is customary
Pain and pleasure are ordinary
If you are not satisfied better hit the exit
Guess to move on is what am blessed with...
                                       #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment