Saturday 19 March 2016

CONUN¿RUM


Like an angel you fly on seraphic wings
The beat of my heart, hiltherto sounds in the rythm of your transform
From your echoes which I hear you sing
Through the message you kept me inform

You are a guardian angel in disguise
For passion you embrace, in love you comprise
Always there for me when times are bad
Your the greatest friend I ever had

If I could only which one, wish it would be
To give you all you have given me
For illusion is all I see
For vision is all you decree upon me
Now I see...

How I've put our relationship through some hazy days
You've bee there for me my warm embrace
My confider my soulmate
It all a matter of time before I realize

Through all my ups and downs, right by me you stood
My inconsistencies you always understood
And you gave me your hand whenever you could
All the trust was all I misunderstood...

I thought they were sign of true love
Was thinking my problems will be solved
Thought you are a blessing sent from above
But you were the channel through which uncertainty evolve
After all my emotions were involve..

Though I am sure my mistakes will not end here
So certain my tale would be a nightmare to share
For the end with no beginning the can't afford to hear
I kept them away from my deepest fear
For you was all I care.

I don't doubt some of my heartache were from you
For each time you lecture me or tease
I feel so upset and displeased
Then you come back with "that's not true"
All I get was "it wasn't what you think"
And am left in the shadows looking for the link

For my heart I had my sleepless night
Wish I could be your guiding light
Thought I was your beloved trusted Knight
But in the end, I thank you so much
For my appreciation in my distress has a beginning
But for you all seem to be with no end
But for you all seem to be with no end
For all that remains of you were the beautiful memories we share
Those happy moment which together we spent
Through though times because of you I went...
                       #Harmasky™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment