Wednesday 16 March 2016

THE UNREVEALED

This pain behind my cry
The agony behind my tears
My fears behind my heart
The joy I have left
The bliss is all I felt
I realize how much am blessed

Loving you is all I care
Losing you is all I fear
Your death is my pain cry
Your loss is where my weakness lie
My tears is where my demons hide

As my feelings avails and bleak
I realize how strong am weak
For all the pains I can't speak
Happiness I sort joy is all I seek

It's about finding my source of peace
To calm me and make me feel at ease
I understand the pain I have to bear
For all my 'demons' which I fear
I think about those so much I care
Then I realize how close my fate is near

As the start fill the evening sky
With my delusion life is passing by
I would rather be with my friend
Seize this moment of happiness before is ends..
                             #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment