Friday 4 March 2016

MY LONELINESS

Alone
In the shadows wondering,  and screaming
Tears gushing out of my eyes
Burning inside out can't be stopped by the ice
Inside I could feel nothing
But deep inside my heart, I am missing something
Within every breath, my soul is yearning for everything
Only happiness found by true love

With an empty soul
The path I thread filled with holes
Am broken, left in a half whole
With a body full of soaring pain
Alone in my imagination like a little burrow
With so much grief and sorrow

I have never dreamt of such night
Have never come across such a light
To give me courage and reason to fight
I will never remain in darkness
Or feeling tarred with weakness
But with my emotions filled with happiness.
                                #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment