Tuesday 22 March 2016

MY EMOTIONAL DESIRES

When true love burns
It is Love's pure flame
When the feeling grows deep
Its the reflex of our earthly frame
When the loneliness set's in
It's a reflection of ones true pure shame

It takes it meaning from a sired heart
And but interprets the translated language of the heart
It's the desire to be desired
The feeling of desire for the desirable to love you, someone less desirable.
The reactions towards the desire for you, the desired, to love someone less desirable than you.
The desire to love someone equally desirable or undesirable to you.

Sometimes being desirable messes with my mind
Leaving me with nothing left of a clue to find
Giving me the reason to always remain kind
Having a reason to endure the pain I have to hide
For the bound we share makes me oblige

I was drawn to your flame
Inspired by your fire
Compelled by the sound of your name
Yet set my heart ablaze
And I burned with desire

For you were my blessing to acquire
The only belonging I admire
Your thought makes me feel higher
But feel depressed after all I acquire

This we're the result of my burning embers
From the ego in my heart, my feelings lingers
You are the cure to my emotional desires.
                               #Harnasky™

No comments:

Post a Comment