Tuesday 8 March 2016

MY BLANK EXPRESSION

I might never be your knight in shinning amour
I might never be in position to embrace your honour
I might never have the right to embrace your colour
But I am always here, my heart feeling tremor
I will always be there when they all seem no more

I might never be your ordained lover
I might never be the one to take you to mother
I might never be the one who bring you flowers
You might never wish to be with me forever
But my dream for us is to be together

I might never be the hand you pit your heart in
Or the arms that hold you anytime you want them therein
I might never be the one you saw coming
But I will always be with you, guiding your bearing
I wish I could be your blossom earing
But you could understand me be giving me a fair hearing

Eve with my attention filled with digressions
With the heavy burden on my depression
I have the feeling of compulsion
It's time for my honest confession

What's reality? Was always a question
Broken light brought my shadows reflection
These words on my blank expression
Your love is a home am trapped in
And there is a hole in our mansion

If you like, do whatever you've been dreaming about
And if you like, go places we can't even pronounce
Even if you have feelings you want to announce
My love for you I shall never renounce
I have a lot of blank expression, want to be spoken by my mouth
And this time, I will be glad to shout..
                               #Harnasky™


No comments:

Post a Comment